Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that usually uses a backup battery as an alternative power supply system or an electrical backup device that serves to provide uninterrupted power supply for electronic devices. UPS system is a power supply system that is very important as well as being used as protection from power failures and damage to the system and hardware. Omazaki Design & Build is a contractor for the installation of electric backup equipment or uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems located in Banten Indonesia.
Why We Need to Install Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
A quality, stable and predictable power supply is vital to a variety of business operations. Computers are the most obvious need protection from power shortages or fluctuations. The main function of the UPS system is to protect computer systems from data loss. A sudden cut in power – as opposed to a proper shutdown – will mean that any information stored in a PC’s RAM will be lost.
Many businesses use complex data storage systems to manage and record a variety of business operations. UPS systems guard against data loss and ensure that PCs stay online long enough to afford a proper saving and shutdown or for a emergency diesel power generator to turn on.
Another important function of the UPS system is surge protection. In Indonesia, power is supplied at 400/230 volts AC, oscillates at 50 Hz. While most electrical devices can only handle this very small variation, anything larger can cause serious long-term damage. The UPS system will detect fluctuations or surges and replace the mains supply as the power source for a certain period of time.
PT. Omazaki Envirokal Prakarsa can calculate the capacity and configure UPS as per your requirements, deliver and install it for industrial and commercial purposes. We will only install market recognized-quality brands of UPS.
Scope of Works (SOW)
Design Basis and Detailed Design
- Site survey and assessment
- Critical load calculation
- System, configuration and redundancy options and analysis
- UPS and battery sizing (kVA and Ah) calculation
- UPS and battery specification and supports
- Equipment and cabling layout
- Power and control drawing
- Prepare bill of material (BoM)
Procurement & Installation
- Materials supply
- Static uninterruptible power supply (UPS) both line interactive and online type
- Battery (OpzV, Gel, AGM, Lithium) and mechanical support
- Panel Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Automatic transfer (ATS) panel
- Cable and its support material
- Testing, commissioning and start-up
- Project documents (as-built drawing, data-sheet, test report, etc)
- Personnel hands-on training
For more information about contractor services for electric backup power or uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems installation, please contact us by filling out the form in contact.