Technical and Engineering Training
Omazaki Consultant & Training, as a business unit at Omazaki Group, is one of technical and engineering training providers in Indonesia who designs, promotes and organizes technical and engineering training for engineer, technician, middle and top management positions. As an engineering training provider in Indonesia, we provide engineering training in format of public training, in-house training and customized training. Technical training held related to electrical training, machine training, electrical mechanical training (HVAC), instrumentation and control training, energy conservation training, energy efficiency training, renewable energy training, fire safety engineering training, and other disciplines related to engineering and sciences. The engineering training that we have held is limited to increasing knowledge, some is purely to improve technical skills, and there is also a combination of increasing knowledge and skills as well. There are some technical training as preparation for technical certification or BNSP professional certification or other certification bodies. Our location in BSD (Bumi Serpong Damai), South Tangerang, Banten Province, Indonesia, is a strategic location as a training venue.
Please download our latest updated training list and complete catalog at link below.
- Omazaki Training – Technical & Engineering Training List 2022.pdf (0.4Mb)
- Omazaki Training – Complete Technical & Engineering Training Catalog 2022.pdf (4.0Mb)
Omazaki Training has qualified internal resources to become trainers. Our trainers are do-ers. They have walked the talk, since they are also project managers or senior engineers in our business units.
The two most important things in training are content and the trainer. We have anticipated both of these in our training management system. Our training management system partly adopts BS ISO 29990:2010 Learning Services for Non-formal Education and Training — Basic requirements for service providers, and ISO 10015:1999 Quality Management — Guidelines for training.
The technical and engineering training disciplines we provide are
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical (Electro-Mechanical) training
- Control and Instrumentation Engineering
- Fire and Safety Engineering
- Energy Conservation and Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
In every discipline, there are various types of topics that have been ensured according to the latest industry and business needs.
Our Trainers’ Selection
As engineering training providers in Indonesia, we have defined strict requirements to become our trainers on technical training. All of our trainers have ascertained that they have met these requirements. Some of the main requirements are:
- Mastering public speaking and pedagogy
- Minimum has been active in technical and engineering applications for at least 10 years
- Have at least one national professional certificate or equivalent
- At least bachelor degree in engineering from reputable national university or abroad
Classification, Level, Format and Methodology
Classification, level, format and methodology of our technical and engineering training are as follow:
- Knowledge transfer training
- Skills training
- Refresher (preparation for professional certification) training
- Foundation (Basic)
- In-House Training
Offered is held at your work location and at your convenience. Technical and engineering training outlines and schedules can be discussed together. This training benefit is that a site visit can be done to see and analyze the actual.
- Public Training
We provide various topics of public training. We regularly publish and update schedules for this training. The location and training facilities are guaranteed to strongly support the achievement of training objectives.
- Customized Training
This technical training is a combination of public training and in-house training. You can customize the topic and outline as needed, and the location according to what you decide.
Methodology of Training
- Pre-Test & Post-Test
- Case studies
- Individual tasks
- Group activities
- Lab exercises
- Site visit
Documents Related to Sales & Marketing
There are several documents that we publish in supporting materials for our training solutions and services in:
- Training List –Contains lists of topic titles and brief information about the technical and engineering training we serve.
- Training Catalog –Contains topic titles, training outlines and other brief important information of the topics.
- Brochure –In the brochure, each training topic will be explained in more detail and complete, including training costs.
- In-House Training Proposal –This is a document that we make when there is a request for an offer for in-house training. The information we present will be even more complete than the brochure.
- Public Training Schedule –This is a public technical training schedule document that we publish at the beginning of each year, and will only revise this document every mid-year if any.
This time being, we only provide in-house and customized training format.
For brochure and/or proposal of each technical and engineering training for engineer and technician from us as training provider in Indonesia topic and more information, please contact us by send email to email@example.com or by fill out the form at contact.
Explanation of Technical and Engineering Training Disciplines
Electrical Engineering Training
There are more than 100 training topics on electrical engineering training. Please download for the Training List here. The most popular technical training titles in this group include:
- Basic Industrial Electrical for Electrician: System & Equipment
- Basic Industrial & Building Electrical Installation for Non-Electrician
- HV Electric Motors Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- LV Electric Motors Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- LV Three-phase Induction Motor: Theory, Selection, Operation, Testing, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Analytical Troubleshooting Complex Electrical Systems
- Basic Electrical Protection Systems and Equipment
- Lightning, Surge Protection and Grounding System: Design, Installation & Maintenance
- Power Quality Issues in Industry: Sources, Measurement , Effect and Mitigation
- Harmonics Distortion in Industry: Analysis, Effects, and Mitigation Solutions
- Electrical Asset Management: Motor System Maintenance and Management
- QA/QC Electrical
Mechanical Engineering Training
There are more than 100 training topics on mechanical engineering training. Please download for the Training List here. The most popular training topics in this group include:
- Mechanical Engineering For Non-Mechanical Engineers
- Simulator-based Power Plant Operation – Integrated Start-Up
- Simulator-based Power Plant Operation – Integrated Shut-Down
- Simulator-based Power Plant Operation – Complete Power Plant
- Heat rate analysis of Gas-Steam Power Plant
- Heat rate analysis of Steam Power Plant
- Boiler Steam System Management: Performance, Efficiency, Troubleshooting, Tune-up, Heat Recovery Optimization
- Industrial Boilers: Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Advanced Pumps: Inspection, Maintenance and Troubleshooting