Vacancies for Freelance Technical Trainers, Consultants & Engineers
Omazaki Group always opens the vacancies for freelance technical trainers, engineering consultants and engineers, as well as opportunities for internship programs or On the Job Training (OJT) for senior engineering students. You will be our long-term associates and partners.
Associates and partners who fill the vacancies of trainers, freelance engineering consultants or engineers are expected to have the following backgrounds, skills and experience:
Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) or Diploma (D3) in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Control and Instrumentation
Associate (Freelance) Trainers
- Mastering pedagogy and public speaking
- Minimum master degree of engineering graduates from reputable institutes or universities both locally and abroad
- Have at least one national level professional certification
Associate (Freelance) Engineers
- Mastering AutoCad at least 2 dimensions
- Familiar and have ever simulated power system study software such as ETAP; solar power stations design software such as PvSyst & HOMER; lightning protection system design software; lighting system design such as Dialux, and so on.
- Familiar and having experiences to develop PLC programming for famous brands such as Siemens, AB, Omron, etc.
- Familiar with national and international standards in electrical, mechanical & environmental
- Having experience working on engineering design or as a project implementation team
- Fresh-graduated are welcome to submit
While there are no vacancies as permanent employees.
Annual Contract Employees
Currently we offer a position to be Junior Electrical Engineer as contract employees.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) or Diploma (D3) in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with IEC & IEEE standard on industrial power generation and distribution
- Familiar with basic concept & theory of industrial power distribution
- Having experiences in power system studies (load flow analysis, short circuit analysis, protection coordination, arc flash analysis, etc,) with ETAP software and manual calculation.
- Fluent in English both oral and writing is a must
- Age maximum 27 years old
- This offer is valid till end of August 2021
Internship Program or On the Job Training (OJT)
While there are no vacancies as internship program or OJT.