Vacancies for Freelance Technical Trainers, Consultants & Engineers
PT. Omazaki Envirokal Prakarsa always opens the vacancies for freelance technical trainers, engineering consultants and engineers. You will be our long-term associates and partners.
Associates and partners who fill the vacancies of trainers, freelance engineering consultants or engineers are expected to have the following backgrounds, skills and experience:
Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) or Diploma (D3) in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Control and Instrumentation
Associate (Freelance) Trainers
- Mastering pedagogy and public speaking
- Minimum bachelor of engineering graduates from reputable institutes or universities both locally and abroad
- Have at least one national level professional certification
Associate (Freelance) Engineers
- Mastering AutoCad at least 2 dimensions
- Familiar and have ever simulated power system study software such as ETAP; solar power stations design software such as PvSyst & HOMER; lightning protection system design software; lighting system design such as Dialux, and so on.
- Familiar and having experiences to develop PLC programming for famous brands such as Siemens, AB, Omron, etc.
- Familiar with national and international standards in electrical, mechanical & environmental
- Having experience working on engineering design or as a project implementation team
- Fresh-graduated are welcome to submit
While there are no vacancies as permanent employees.
Annual Contract Employees
Currently there are no vacancies as contract employees.